Saturday, July 21, 2007

Copper - Version 2.0

Yesterday, I got to go to my veterinarian and there was some kind of upgrade done to me. I am pretty sore today, but I do get to wear a really cool thing around my head that gives me all sorts of new features:

- I now get 161 channels when I look up at squirrels in the trees.


- I can hear someone whispering from over two miles away.


-When I yodel, I can knock birds out of the trees because I am sooooo loud!


Mom said I look like some kind of stereo speaker - Dad said "Duh - she is a woofer, you know."


I overheard Mom telling Joey that I had an electronic chip implanted in me. If I get lost, the people who find me would scan me and can somehow tell where I live. Joey asked if they would take me to a supermarket and put me on my back, on the belt to do this. I won't mind as long as I get a belly rub and a treat. Mom said no, this isn't what would happen. Maybe not.


I am still getting used to this electronic chip, though. I swear that I heard someone talking when I walked by the aluminum gutter in the backyard. I sort of felt like someone was watching me. I will have to keep my nose to the ground on this.


Mom, Dad and Joey are staying home from work next week. I am so happy that they are here with me - I feel a lot better when they are around. I will have to write again, soon, to let you know how my week went.


Have a good day!

No comments: