Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's just not fair!!!

I heard Dad talking about a fun thing that he did, but he never even thought of taking me along with him! He went to something called a "Bah-rooers Game" last night. I stayed home. That just isn't fair!

The only Bah-rooers I know of are other Basenjis. If there is ever anything right up my alley, it is Basenji games. The other Basenjis must be very happy with whatever one does at a Bah-rooers game, especially if it causes all that yodeling!

I don't know what a Bah-rooers game is, but from what I could gather it involves chasing balls around, running in circles, and catching flies (another thing that I enjoy). Dad took a couple of pictures, but I don't know - none of them show any Basenjis. They probably needed a nap after all that chasing around. This one only has humans in it:

The most incredible thing happened during the game - GIANT SNAUSAGES RACED AROUND! I would have done every trick I could think of to get one of those Snausages! I don't recall ever seeing a sausage run around, but I bet I could catch a couple of them if I tried. I bet I could catch a rabbit if I tried. I wonder if they could let a rabbit loose during a Bah-rooers game. I would beat any other Basenji within a mile catching up with it, I bet!

This is the picture Dad took of the Snausages. Come to think of it, those Snausages look pretty big. Maybe I will stick with my Milkbones:Oops - sounds like Dad is coming in - until next time, Bah-ROOOOoooooo!

Copper



No comments: