Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wow - where did my summer go?!?

Barooooo!!!!
I had such a fun summer! I went to the dog park a lot, and Central Bark (LOOK AT MY REPORT CARD!!! I was a most excellent Basenji!) I was so busy I didn't have time to write until now.
Dad has been really busy at work, doing some kind of project. I mostly got to see him - well, actually not see him because I was usually sleeping - in the evening or at bedtime. He is home more lately, but we haven't been doing our morning walks (whew - it sure is dark out when he leaves).
Mom had something really cool happen - she stopped going to work and stayed home with me! We went to the dog park alot, and I still got to go to Central Bark one day a week. I wasn't happy all the time, though. She spent much of the day on the computer typing, and talking on the phone. She was all excited yesterday - she got something called a 'verbal offer' - it sounds yummy! I hope she shares it with me.
Joey was around the house more, too. But, he is back in school again and makes more noise than ever. I don't mind the thing that hums, but the honker is a little hard on my nerves. I still like to watch him, just not listen.
I need to go now and get a head start on my sleeping. Good night.
Copper

No comments: