Monday, November 3, 2008

I have to wear a jacket again

Howdy all -

I am still ba-rooing around the house. Mom and Dad are letting me stay out of my crate during part of the day - I haven't figured out how to get into trouble, so I usually take a nap. Mom stayed home with me for a while, but then she got that verbal offer, which she said became a bone-nified offer. I don't recall seeing any extra bones around the house for me. Which, I guess, must be why she goes away during that day, probably to go where the bones are. I wish she would take me with her. When she does, I go to Central Bark where my friends are.

We have been staying in the house more lately. When we go out, it usually is cooler than what a typical Basenji prefers, so I have to wear my jacket. I almost forgot about my favorite sport while laying out in the sun in the backyard - laying in the sun in the living room! The leaves are off the trees so you know what that means - warm sun spot city! Also, those darn squirrels can't hide from me anymore.

We went for a walk tonight. It sure was dark. I couldn't see bunnies or squirrels, but I could hear them. Everywhere. Taunting me. Dad won't let me catch them. I did take the opportunity to catch up on pee-mail, take care of other business, and spend time with my favorite pack.

Mom took me to the dog park a couple of times. It was wonderful - I had a blast - right up until Mom made me take a bath! I finally got myself where I felt comfortable, and she rinsed it all away from me. I can't help it if someone keeps putting all that mud in my way. I say "Full speed ahead!!! I don't brake for mudholes! Follow me!!!" (no one does)

Good night - I have to go and nap. Talk to you later!

Barooooooo!

Copper
(Hi Mr. C - welcome to my blog!)

No comments: